I feel more often than not, I have a good knack on identifying the next frontiers. I feel it when something looks incredibly obvious that it's gonna make life easier for a lot of people.
I invest in
- Digital currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, The Graph and 20+ other cryptocurrencies
- Crowd IPA/SAFE: Backstage Capital
- Stocks: Large cap and Mid cap companies in both Indian and international markets
- Mutual Fund SIPs: Sector-specific, direct growth funds, and mid cap funds
- Commodities: Gold
- Startups: next up
- Real estate: next up
I've not (yet) amassed a lot of financial wealth to be called an Angel investor or a VC, but I strongly believe:
- It's not about how much money you can invest, but where you invest and how you handle it
- Compounding is one of the most underrated and ignored secret in the world
- Long term thinking creates true wealth
- When the market has crashed and everyone is selling due to fear, that's when I love to go all-in
- It's not about how much you earn, but how much you invest and save that creates true wealth.